Hey DKP. I'm looking for a long term kik friend to chat with. Mostly filthy chat, but anyone to talk to in my downtime is nice.
Me: 26, white, 5'7" 150lbs, blond, history teacher, LOTS of kinks, including but not limited to; cum, crossdressing, rope bondage, anal (giving and receiving), deepthroating, the list goes on. My interests are wide and varied, but a few of them are sci-fi, books in any shape or form, gaming, tech tinkering, again the list goes on.
You: Guys; close to my age, prefer more femm guys but willing to entertain most people. You aren't pushy, enjoy detailed storytelling, and maybe even swapping some pics.
Girls; You're big, beautiful, and need lots and lots of attention. I have lots to give, and you can't ever get enough. If you're needy, I'm you're guy.
Please PM me with your age, sex, kik, and a fantasy you have yet to live out.
Submitted October 22, 2015 at 06:20PM by peNpaLthrownaway http://ift.tt/1GtO1Df
0 comments:
Post a Comment