Build Help/Ready:
Have you read the sidebar and rules? (Please do)
Yes.
What is your intended use for this build? The more details the better.
Casual compact gaming.
If gaming, what kind of performance are you looking for? (Screen resolution, FPS, game settings)
I don't have specifics for this I just want to get the most for my money.
What is your budget (ballpark is okay)?
£400-500
In what country are you purchasing your parts?
England
Post a draft of your potential build here (specific parts please). Consider formatting your parts list. Don't ask to be spoonfed a build (read the rules!).
Provide any additional details you wish below.
Sorry for no partpicker list however I couldn't find my chosen parts on there. I am unsure of the balance of this build and whether or not I am putting money in the right places. Sorry if this post is bad but I am new to this Sub. Further information I want to be able to play games like CS:GO without any frame drops and maybe some casual streaming. ANY HELP IS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED.
Submitted October 22, 2015 at 06:21PM by _Maxwarn http://ift.tt/1RZNLgz
0 comments:
Post a Comment