Now it's my turn to bitch about DLC

Lately I have been looking for something new to play as I only have a 360 with a handful of games at the moment. I decided that maybe I could get all the Skyrim DLC that I missed out on and since I love Skyrim that should provide me with tons of entertainment.

I went to download Dawnguard on my Xbox and it's $19.99! The Dragonborn DLC is $19.99 as well. So to get the expansions that I wanted I would have to pay $40 on a four-year-old game that I already paid $60 for. What the hell kind of business practice is that? Is that price ever going down? It just deters people from buying your product. I already don't want to pay money for DLC, especially not anywhere near $20.



Submitted October 22, 2015 at 06:33PM by _Bucket_Of_Truth_ http://ift.tt/201Y2OD
SHARE
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment