Hey guys.
So im a Day 1 player, know the game inside out even got the Flawless Raider trophy (Otherwise I wouldnt be here). My original year 1 fireteam has gone back to their studies while I found a job instead.
Unfortunately im at work tomorrow so im looking for Hardcore players (That are on pretty much 24/7 and know the game inside out).
If you could send me a friend request or leave me some PSN's. Id love to build a friends list of hardcore players again and hopefully find a hardcore clan again.
Im 19 years old from London, been a gamer since a young age and gaming is all I do now. Everyday is a routine for me, wake up - turn the PS4 on, play all day, turn it off at midnight, sleep. Repeat
PSN: Gommy1996
Submitted October 22, 2015 at 06:33PM by Gommy1996 http://ift.tt/1jD8zzc
0 comments:
Post a Comment