[NA][GW2][LFG] Looking for casual guild of adults

About Me (in game)

I've been a solo player since beta. Back in the day was a progression raider in WoW, but these days the idea of having fun on someone else's schedule just doesn't appeal at all. Most of my hours have been on an engi, I think I'll main Reaper come HoT, but Scrapper and Herald are also pretty sweet. I have 6 80s now and will have a Rev there tomorrow, servers permitting. Happy to rep the right guild, but not going to be on and available consistently enough to be a raider or anything like that. Voice chat is not going to happen except very rarely- by the time I sit down to play I'm one room away from two sleeping babies. I'll probably be spending a while tooling through HoT content starting tomorrow, though I'll probably try to take my Reaper through Halloween content first as that's time-limited.

About Me (out of game)

Mid-30s, professional, married with young children. I honestly have very limited time for gaming- career, new dad, great wife- so GW2 is really something that I play occasionally when there's nothing else going on. I'm interested in a guild mostly out of curiosity about guild content (challenges, halls, etc)- if I find a group of good people, though, so much the better. Big metalhead, big into self-reliance and DIY stuff, huge Viking nerd (Norn IRL). Located near Portland, OR.

About you

Casual, adult/mature player base. I don't care if guild chat gets a bit kitten now and then, but I'm pretty progressive and a parent so I'd really rather not see a bunch of "I'm a 14 year old on the Internet with something to prove" filth spewed in /g. PvP, WvW (I'm a noob in that regard but interested), holidays, world bosses, and maybe dungeons are all good.



Submitted October 22, 2015 at 06:30PM by loopgru http://ift.tt/1jD8zPK
SHARE
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment