[Troubleshooting] AMD Driver Constantly Crashing, Crashing Games

Troubleshooting Help:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Type Item Price
CPU Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz Quad-Core Processor $214.99 @ SuperBiiz
CPU Cooler Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler $24.89 @ OutletPC
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-Z68A-D3H-B3 ATX LGA1155 Motherboard -
Memory G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory $44.89 @ OutletPC
Storage Crucial M4 128GB 2.5" Solid State Drive $117.77 @ Amazon
Storage Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive $126.00 @ Amazon
Video Card XFX Radeon R9 390 8GB Double Dissipation Video Card $329.99 @ SuperBiiz
Power Supply Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply -
Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts
Total (before mail-in rebates) $868.53
Mail-in rebates -$10.00
Total $858.53
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-10-22 18:43 EDT-0400

I bought the R9 390 about a month and a half ago, and I've had a reoccurring problem where the driver will crash while I'm playing graphics instensive games, causing them to stall, but then never recover. It basically makes this gaming card usuable for high-end gaming.

I've tried to clear out all old drivers and do a clean install.

I don't know if its relevant, but with the card installed, my BIOS looks like this: http://ift.tt/1PJRQWW

Anyone else had this experience? Have any tips?



Submitted October 22, 2015 at 06:48PM by WE_CAN_REBUILD_ME http://ift.tt/1QYGooR
SHARE
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment