Hey Linux gaming, I'm a long time linux user/gamer, but I noticed some issues recently that I'm having some issues getting to the bottom of.
I have a couple of games that when launched, flash a black window and crash. These come from either humblebundle or steam but they still crash, when used on my Intel HD 4000 based laptop.
The games I have noticed in this behavior in are Shadow Run Returns: Dragonfall, No Time To Explain Remastered, and Little Inferno.
The only think I see in common in these games is the use of mono, and they fail to run on my Debian Testing/unstable running Laptop.
How might I go about getting this work/ trouble shooting.
I've tested SR:D on my Nvidia based Arch desktop, and it works fine, will test the games later, so I think it's something wrong with my laptops Debian installation, maybe a faulty environment variable or Graphics drivers, or even just the kernel( 4.2.0)
Submitted October 22, 2015 at 06:28PM by shadowman42 http://ift.tt/1LqqKkv
0 comments:
Post a Comment