I am a 16 year old boy. I don't live in a bad situation. I never go hungry or anything like that. I am provided for. I don't struggle a lot for anything. I am on sports teams at school where I do well. I also dirt bike in the summer and computer game a lot. I worked all summer to get myself a great gaming computer. I am also good with people. I have lots of friends and a beautiful girlfriend who does almost anything I ask when it comes to our sex life and in school. I am not particularly attractive but I'm not ugly. My mom also plans on buying me a car and paying for 3 months of my insurance. The problem is I never have any fun anymore. I find it hard to get out of bed in the morning. I've missed alot of days of school already this semester. Everyone that I talk to including my girlfriend just seems to fake. Everyone always says how lucky I am to have her and I probably am. I like sex but I'm not even excited anymore.I was so excited all summer to get this computer but once I got it I don't enjoy it nearly as much as I thought I would. Even partying and smoking weed just seems so boring and pointless now. Every time I go to a party, I just want to go home. I don't understand why I am not happy. I should be having the best time of my life right now. I have almost everything I could wish for. I just feel like such a dick because I'm not happy but people around me with so much less never complain. I don't even know how you guys could help me. It is just like I have no happiness even though I should be.I have contemplated suicide even though I shouldn't want to. I have no reason too and although I have never serious considered it, it haunts me that I think of it.
Sorry If its a lot of rambling.
Submitted October 22, 2015 at 06:22PM by Mitchel123234 http://ift.tt/1W7mTff
0 comments:
Post a Comment