First-Timer Build. Thoughts?

Build Ready:

Have you read the sidebar and rules? (Please do)

Yes

What is your intended use for this build? The more details the better.

This build is for high-res gaming and live streaming. Sometimes video editing, but infrequently.

If gaming, what kind of performance are you looking for? (Screen resolution, FPS, game settings)

High FPS and High res settings

What is your budget (ballpark is okay)?

I'm willing to pay upwards of $2k, but would prefer between $1k-$1.5k.

In what country are you purchasing your parts?

USA

Post a draft of your potential build here (specific parts please). Consider formatting your parts list. Don't ask to be spoonfed a build (read the rules!).

Since I'm a first-timer, I used cyberpowerPC for help. Here is the build I ended with. http://ift.tt/1jD8Ces

Provide any additional details you wish below.

I'm happy with something that will run modern games, especially online games at the highest possible settings. Wildstar is what I'm intending to stream.

NOTE: You do not have to follow this format, but please be sure to answer these questions. Please do not ask to simply be given a build. You are welcome to delete this section.



Submitted October 22, 2015 at 06:24PM by zergdaeva http://ift.tt/1jD8A6p
SHARE
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment